School directors work together to oversee the school district. As a board, their primary responsibilities are:
- Hire, supervise and evaluate the superintendent
- Set the vision, mission and strategic goals for the district
- Review, revise and adopt policies
- Establish and oversee the budget
- Serve as community representatives
- Monitor the district’s progress towards its goals
Board Regular Business Meetings are usually held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month and Board Work Sessions are usually held on the 1st Thursday of every month. The meetings are open to the public.